AW: AW: [vdr] Problem with audio sync in playback - maybe caused by ntpd stepping local clock?

martin martin at air-maxx.net
Fri Oct 20 14:14:05 CEST 2006

Oh .. documentation by source :) *smile*

So, as far as i can read with my basic knowledge: if there is a difference
of more then 2 (don't know the unit, but I think it must be seconds), there
is a step in time. This can be sometimes not so nice, as it can give
consistency problems (e.g.: timestamps in syslog or file system)

So ntpdate would be the more advanced way, if you have a internet connection
available.

Regards,
Martin