[vdr] desperated with vdr-burn

Leo Márquez leo at calidae.net
Sun Oct 22 22:28:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

Finally I'm desperated with vdr-burn. Few days ago I exposed my problem
but seems that I'm the one person that experience it.
The problem is boost related:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::io::too_many_args'
 what():  boost::too_many_args: format-string refered to less arguments
than were passed
 Avortat

I have tried the libboost debian package and the boost-for-burn that
readme says.

Is there any boost expert that can explain my problem? I can't believe
that anyone known this problem.

I have recompiled vdr and plugins many times. I'm desperated with this
problem amb my hard disk is full.

my vdr is 1.4.3
burn is cvs (I have tried it with pre-20 and pre-21 versions)

Thanks for your help.