[vdr] ttxtsubs question

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Sep 3 13:50:34 CEST 2006

En/na Jukka Palko ha escrit:
> Now that I've gotten my system running smoothly with my cable
> channels, I have a short question about ttxtsubs.
>
> Looks like the subtitles get shown when viewing a channel that sends
> them, but they don't either get stored onto the recordings or they
> don't get decoded out on playback.

Both things are working here, but then I have to say that I'm not
keeping up with Rolf's patches and I'm still using a very old one.

The patches I'm using are available at
http://www.ventoso.org/luca/vdr/patches/
specifically for ttxtsubs I'm using
ttxtsubs-0.0.5-patch.gz (to ttxtsubs itself) and
vdr-1.3.39-subtitles-0.3.8-and-ttxtsubs-0.0.5.diff.gz (for vdr).
Additionally I use vdr-1.3.39-fixmenuinrecording.patch to access the
menu during a recording if ttxtsubtitles are active.

Bye