[vdr] TF1 problem [was: Viaccess Cam Update]

Marco Göbenich mg at vierzehn.com
Tue Sep 5 00:13:39 CEST 2006

Hi!

This would not work while my original TPS receiver has only a slot for
the smartcard, not for a CAM.

Has nobody else problems to receive TF1?

Am I the first person who tries to update CAM firmware with VDR?

Regards

Marco

--
vierzehn             Bahnhofstr. 27       Telefon 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 120
public relations     56626 Andernach      Telefax 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 111
GmbH & Co. KG                             E-Mail: mg at vierzehn.com