AW: AW: AW: [vdr] Doubling my available VDR disk space without cost or loss of convenience.

martin martin at air-maxx.net
Thu Sep 14 23:47:32 CEST 2006

So finally we get philosophic. There are several articles in the internet
that RAID5 does not replace a proper backup. Just a "rm -rf *" is enough,
bugs in the file system, bla bla bla.

But maybe we have to go back to the roots: why does one singe private person
need to have more data online than he can watch in his life?

For those of you, who are able to read German:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messie-Syndrom

Martin