[vdr] Xineliboutput: can achieve similar to softdevice's mgatv option?

Alasdair Campbell ragawu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 01:27:28 CEST 2007

On 22/04/07, Alasdair Campbell <ragawu at gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to give xine-lib1.1.2-r3 a go today but after rebuilding
> xineliboutput against xine-libs., I still receive the message
> "[12674] [input_vdr] WARNING: Video output driver reports it does not
> support unscaled overlays !" - so maybe I need an older version of
> xine-lib?? Unfortunatly that version is as far back as I can go with
> gentoo, perhaps somebody with better skills could test an older
> version still.
>
> Theres a chance I made a mess of trying out the older xine-lib as now
> I have no video just sound :-) good thing my girlfriend is out for the
> day...!

I've realised that trying xine-lib1.1.2 and changing the xine-lib
source during gentoo emerge both clobbered my framebuffer, to the
extent where I couldn't run any dfb apps whatsoever. This must be the
"problems with tv out" that was mentioned on the xine cvs page.

I had to reboot to fix this.

--
A l a s d a i r   C a m p b e l l

r a g a w u @ g m a i l . c o m