[vdr] Feature Request: 10 Second Jump from BigPatch, "switch timer"

martin martin at air-maxx.net
Sat Feb 3 03:33:06 CET 2007

To be honest, i use BigPatch for just one reason. During playback, I can
jump 10 sec + / - with the "1" and "3" keys. I can't live without this
feature, because jumping 1 Minute is nice, but most of the times way too
long. So, actually, adding this 10 seconds jump to the main part, would also
help me a lot!

Regards,

Martin

PS: I changed the subject to the eMail, beause we have opened a new topic
here.