[vdr] Feature Request: 10 Second Jump from BigPatch, "switch timer"

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 19:03:08 CET 2007

On 2/2/07, martin <martin at air-maxx.net> wrote:

>  To be honest, i use BigPatch for just one reason. During playback, I can
> jump 10 sec + / - with the "1" and "3" keys. I can't live without this
> feature, because jumping 1 Minute is nice, but most of the times way too
> long. So, actually, adding this 10 seconds jump to the main part, would also
> help me a lot!

Maybe Klaus will let the skip-time be user-definable in a future version, or
maybe someone has already made a patch for it but for now why not just make
your own small patch for it rather than apply BigPatch?  I believe these are
the lines in menu.c to modify:

    case kGreen:   SkipSeconds(-60); break;
    case kYellow:  SkipSeconds( 60); break;