[vdr] Vdr or driver performance dropout

Kartsa kari at kniivila.com
Wed Feb 7 15:34:03 CET 2007

Kartsa kirjoitti:
> Marko Mäkelä kirjoitti:
>>
>> In any case, you could profile the old and new version of vdr and see if
>> there is any obvious difference.
>>
> I'll have to take that into consideration. I'll have to download the
> old version and all that :)

I was unsuccesfull with setting up an environment where I could run
vdr-1.3.22. It just exits with exit code 2 with no other explanation in.
It tells me to turn off NPTL by setting  LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1 and
then  all I get is  "error while loading shared libraries" to about any
command I try. And then "cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory" and depending on the command the library file varies.
So no comparison :(

\\Kartsa