[vdr] ANNOUCEMENT: xmltv2epg

Rob Davis rob.davis at libero.it
Sun Feb 11 12:56:17 CET 2007

Pjotr Kourzanov wrote:
> Rob Davis wrote:
>> Pjotr Kourzanov wrote:
>>> Oops, forgot the scripts;-)
>> Looks good, but what does the command line look like?
> Well, do a "cat *.xml | ./xmltv2epg > epg" if you have many separate xml
> files.
> Otherwise, ./xmltv2epg file.xml > epg should suffice.

Sorry chaps to go back to an old thread..

How would you send epg back into vdr?  I know you could just use it
directly from vdradmin, but I would like to append the xmltv listings to
data already downloaded.

Should I just cat >>epg.data - or do I need to upload it using an svdr
Latest news on http://www.streetcredo.org.uk/rob

Rob Davis