[vdr] UK Freeview Logical Channel Numbers

Tony Grant tony at tgds.net
Thu Feb 15 09:44:48 CET 2007

Le jeudi 15 février 2007 à 09:15 +0100, Rob Davis a écrit :

> If you wanted to have the same numbers as a Sky Digibox.

OK I see.

I am a very basic viewer who just zaps around on a whim recording the
odd film now and then and of course MotoGP. Since we moved my VDR box
died (bad capacitors) and so the dish isn't even bolted to the front of
the house yet... And now we have a DVB-T box to watch all 18 free French
channels. But bike season is approaching fast so I will be hooking
everything up again soon.

Tony