[vdr] [RFC] Shutdown rewrite for 1.5.x, final

Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at hut.fi
Tue Feb 27 13:02:31 CET 2007

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 09:29:58PM +0100, Udo Richter wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Now that VDR 1.5.1 was published, I've also published the final 1.0
> version of the shutdown rewrite. The changes since 0.4 are mainly by Klaus.
>
> http://www.udo-richter.de/vdr/patches.html#shutdown
> http://www.udo-richter.de/vdr/patches.en.html#shutdown
>
> The patch is identical to the changes of VDR 1.5.1, except that no
> functions were dropped, for compatibility.

Sorry, I forgot one feature request.  In a private discussion with Klaus
a long time ago (around vdr 1.3.30), Klaus mentioned the idea of VDR
remembering the name of the last replayed recording across shutdowns.
That is, you could press Play to resume whatever you were watching
before powering off VDR.  This would be similar to analog VCRs, which
obviously remember the position even after being unplugged.

	Marko