[vdr] New VDR hardware

Torgeir Veimo torgeir at pobox.com
Wed Jan 3 22:44:04 CET 2007

On 3 Jan 2007, at 20:45, Kartsa wrote:

> Now that this came up. I was wondering in my earlier post today
> about twin tuner cards and if I understood correctly Nova-T 500 is
> such a card. And if I again understood correctly it works with
> linux and VDR?

Some people including me are experiencing usb disconnection with the
nova-t 500 (it has an internal usb bus), which in some cases can make
your machine freeze, and in the best case causes you to loose a few
seconds of playback / recording. See the linux-dvb mailing list for
more details.
--
Torgeir Veimo
torgeir at pobox.com