[vdr] Serious bug? VDR v1.4.4 deletes recordings

Helge Lenz h.lenz at gmx.de
Mon Jun 4 18:12:10 CEST 2007

Yes, VDR remove recordings, depending on its priority and lifetime
value. See MANUAL: a recording will last at least the number of days
specified in "LIFETIME" before it is deleted because another recording
with a higher priority needs the diskspace. Set LIFETIME to 99 and it
will stay until you delete it manually.

Helge.