[vdr] VDR timer + mplayer = VDR crash. Please fix!

VDR User user.vdr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 05:41:22 CEST 2007

On 6/7/07, Anssi Hannula <anssi.hannula at gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached is a patch for mplayer plugin which closes file descriptors
> (except 0, 1, 2) when forking mplayer script.

I have tried the patch with several attempts now and everything worked
fine.  The timer was triggered & started recording while the mplayer
playback was uninterrupted.  No crashes, no problems as far as I can
tell.

I'd like to express great thanks that you've taken the time to fix
this bug as it's been a huge problem for a long time!

Cheers!