[vdr] VDRAdmin behind Apache2

Stone syphyr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 16:32:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

    I am using VDRAdmin 3.5.3 behind Apache2 over HTTPS.  Everything seems
to work fine, but when I try to edit a timer, I get an error stating "method
not allowed".  Has anyone seen this problem?  It does not happen if I use
VDRAdmin from the localhost on the default port.  Also, as of now, when
connecting to VDRAdmin through apache2, I can create "one-shot" timers, but
not recurring timers.  If this was a permission issue, I would think that I
would not be able to create any timers at all.

Best Regards.