[vdr] Freeview Playback

Andrew Herron totallymaxed at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 07:11:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

My understanding is that the updated epg data has been transmitted here in
the uK across all dvb-t mux's since about March/April. Not all channels may
have completely updated there backend systems yet but all the major channels
have done so. Clearly launching the Freeview Playback 'brand' and therefore
its feature set means the epg data must be broadly available for these new
PVR boxes to work as advertised.

So the data must be there somewhere ;-)

Andrew