[vdr] anybody using the dxr3 plugin with vdr 1.5.3?

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sat Jun 16 20:11:07 CEST 2007

Hello,
I wanted to try the development version of vdr (1.5.3) to see what's new
and to keep my actuator plugin up to date.
I think that the new vdr is doing funky things with the osd, since the
menu is unwatchable (a lot of "dxr3: colormanager: bummer, too many
sections (14), reusing last one").
OTOH the menu of my plugin displays just fine.
I did not try any skin plugin yet, I loaded the bare minimum (dxr3,
actuator and savechannel), so I just tested the 2 skins included in vdr
(being the classic one the worst).

Bye
--
Luca