[vdr] multiplex to PES

Patrick Cernko errror at errror.org
Sun Jun 17 17:26:38 CEST 2007

Lars Bläser wrote:
> Patrick Cernko wrote:
>> Hi List,
>>
>> does anyone know how to multiplex some demuxed elementary streams (e.g.
>> a video stream, an mpeg audio stream and an ac3 audio stream) into a
>> proper vdr PES stream?
>
> ProjectX does produce *.vdr files
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/project-x

Sorry I forgot: I tried ProjectxX _first_of_all_. The resulting
"Recording" does not play smoothly. There are continuesly audio gaps and
it seems vdr has even more sync problems when the recording is started.

So long,
--
Patrick Cernko | mailto:errror at errror.org | http://www.errror.org

"Wo wir schon bei den Drogen sind kommen wir auch gleich zum Hip-Hip."
(Jimi Blue Ochsenknecht, Echo-Verleihung 2007)