Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sat Jun 23 14:28:09 CEST 2007

On Samstag, 23. Juni 2007, Anssi Hannula wrote:

> I don't really use VDR 1.5 yet, but I tried to run the attached test
> program. However, it segfaults in *p = 0. I also tested the previous
> implementation quoted above, and it segfaults similarly.

you try to write into a constant string.

This would work:

        char *s;
        s=strdup("DejaVu Sans,DejaVu Sans Condensed:style=Condensed Oblique,Oblique");

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen

with my best greetings

Wolfgang Rohdewald

dipl. Informatik Ing. ETH Rohdewald Systemberatung
Karauschenstieg 4
D 21640 Horneburg
Tel.:     04163 826 819
Fax:      04163 826 828