[vdr] vdr 1.5.4: cannot tune a transponder with actuator plugin

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sat Jun 23 17:39:57 CEST 2007

En/na Klaus Schmidinger ha escrit:

>> Putting some printf here and there, it seems that's ultimately calling
>> cDevice::SetChannelDevice instead of cDvbDevice::SetChannelDevice, and I
>> don't understand why, since DvbKarte is 0 (the first and only card,
>> which should be a cDvbDevice).
>
> Are you sure that your DVB card is device number 0?
> Maybe the device you use for replaying (a software player?)
> is device 0?

Well, it turns out you're right, the primary (dxr3) device is 0, the dvb
card is 1 and another software player (xine-plugin) is 2.
I though that dvb devices always cought the lowest numbers, then the
plugins would start from there.
If I use CardIndex does it always correspond to the dvb device number?
i.e. /dev/dvb/adapter0 -> CardIndex =0 ?

Bye
--
Luca