[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-actuator-1.0.4 plugin

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Mon Jun 25 18:36:42 CEST 2007

En/na Luca Olivetti ha escrit:
> Hello,
>
> I'm releasing version 1.0.4 of the "actuator" plugin available at
>
> http://www.ventoso.org/luca/vdr/

I realized that, since I upgraded my kernel, I inadvertently released
the tarball with module.c already patched with the
"apply_for_kernel_2.6.15.patch", so if you run an older kernel you
should patch it with -r (then eventually apply
"apply_for_kernel_2.6.13.patch"), while if you're running a kernel >=
2.6.15 just user module.c as is.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Bye
--
Luca