[vdr] softdevice with menu&audio but no video

Darren Wilkinson chipsugar at chipsugar.plus.com
Wed Jun 27 19:32:42 CEST 2007

I've recently built my first linuxfromscratch system to use as a base
for a vdr-box with a budget card and all had gone well. I'm using ffmpeg
0.4.9-pre1 from the lfs website with the softdevice plugin. The problem
is that although I can hear the channel playing and I can see and use
the vdr menus using softdevice I can't view the actual program wether or
not it's live or recorded.

The terminal gives the "initializing the mpeg decoder" message but no
error messages.

I'm grateful for any help.