[vdr] Xineliboutput and Lirc forwarding

Thu Jun 28 16:38:17 CEST 2007

err yeah, I'm an idiot.

I got the two columns the wrong way around in the remote.conf. Had the
lirc remote calls in the left hand one and the vdr commands to call in
the left.

Once I sorted that out I got confused that for every key press I made it
did two. That I realised was because whilst vdr-sxfe was passing the
lirc command, vdr was also capturing it from /dev/lircd itself.

I solved this by starting vdr with --lirc=/dev/null if anyone knows a
better way let me know but it works so I'm happy.

Cheers,

Alex