[vdr] vdr-ttxtsubs in vdr developer versions? SOLVED

Magnus Andersson svankan at bahnhof.se
Fri Jun 29 21:35:08 CEST 2007

Magnus Andersson wrote:
> Rolf Ahrenberg wrote:
>
>> I don't have any channels with teletext subtitles and haven't used the
>> plugin for years. However, if someone is keen enough to make a real fix
>> and send it to me, I can update my patches...
>>
>> BR,
>> --
>> rofa

Big thanks to Jose Alberto who sent this patch with the following
instructions.

Magnus, I can't write to the list, I send to you my patches to make it work
with UTF-8.

I do:

mv teletext-chars.h teletext-chars.h.sav
iconv -f ISO-8859-15 -t UTF-8 teletext-chars.h.sav > teletext-chars.h

and change in line 51 in teletext-chars.h:

uint8_t laG0_nat_opts[13][14] = {

for

uint16_t laG0_nat_opts[13][14] = {

and apply the attached patch.