[vdr] future VDR and Net??eiver OEM from Reelmultimedia

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 30 15:17:11 CEST 2007

I demand that Torgeir Veimo may or may not have written...

> When some parts of the kernel becomes gpl3, which it might,

That can't usefully happen so long as there are GPLv2-only components: there
would be no common licence for the whole kernel, which would make it
undistributable without splitting it up. Also, I don't believe that code
which isn't licensed under GPLv2 will be accepted anyway...

| + At least 4000 million too many people. POPULATION LEVEL IS UNSUSTAINABLE.

Who cares anyway?