[vdr] 12149 on Astra 19

Klaus Schmidinger Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de
Sat Mar 3 16:47:39 CET 2007

Rob Davis wrote:
> Anyone know why VDR won't pick up the different channels on this frequency?
>
> All I get is Kiosque, but I know there are
>
> Cine+ Foot 1 2 3 4 etc..?
>
> apart from hacking it by hand, anyone know of a solution?

There is no 12149 on Astra 19E.

All there is is 12148H (which is apparently a German transponder)
and 12129V, which I guess is what you meant.

I also only have

KIOSQUE;CSAT:12129:vC34:S19.2E:27500:0:0:0:0:8414:1:1086:0

in my channels.conf, and when I tune to that channel no other
channels are added.

Maybe they aren't broadcasting the necessary data?
Or they broadcast it on a different transponder?

Klaus