[vdr] vdr-1.5.1 & problems with the new shutdown code

Jürgen Schilling juergen_schilling at web.de
Sun Mar 4 10:56:04 CET 2007

Hi Rolf,

I've the same problem with VDR 1.5.1... The VDR does not shutdown
after a recording. I didn't find any entry in the logfile that the VDR
will initiate a shutdown. With VDR 1.4.5 everything is working well
and I use the same config files with VDR 1.5.1 and VDR 1.4.5. Even
also the runvdr is identical. I use NVRAM-wakeup to wakeup the VDR. It
works well if I do a manual shutdown on VDR 1.5.1, but not with the
automatic shutdown...

Regards,
Juergen