AW: [vdr] Wakeup On LAN

martin martin at air-maxx.net
Sun Mar 4 21:35:14 CET 2007

Regarding waking up at a certain time:
Go to the wiki in read carefully about nvram-wakeup.

Keep also in mind that there are broken bioses around - you need to reboot
to put an alarm active. I also have this with my Asus board. Can be done
with:
echo -e "savedefault --default=3 --once\nquit" | grub --batch

/etc/grub/menu.lst
default         saved
..
### END DEBIAN AUTOMAGIC KERNELS LIST