[vdr] TV Standards option for vdr-1.5.x

Andre.Weidemann at web.de Andre.Weidemann at web.de
Tue Mar 13 10:23:35 CET 2007

Stone wrote:

> It just seems like I would have to translate my NTSC values into PAL,
> and then put those PAL  values into VDR so that the plugin will read
> them as PAL and translate them back again to NTSC.  Right now they are
> PAL settings with NTSC values.

This makes absolutely no sense to me.

Why don't you simply grab a plain VDR 1.4.6 without any patches and try
the plugin out? It only takes 3-4 minutes to set it up and you'll see
whether or not it will work correctly.

Using the plugin was only a suggestion for the time being. I thought you
might want to use it until things might be changed in some future
version of VDR. I thought of it as an easy to use option instead of
patching the VDR every time a new version comes out. That's it...

  André