[vdr] softdevice audio problem. audio repacker issue?

Georg Acher acher at in.tum.de
Sun Mar 18 18:23:49 CET 2007

On Sun, Mar 18, 2007 at 05:25:00PM +0100, Halim Sahin wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a patch available with your modifications?

That's a bit difficult, since "our" vdr has no exact mainline equivalent.
It may contain parts from different vdr versions. But as I've heard, it
should work also on a full featured card without any modifications. Maybe
you need to tweak the makefile... The remuxer itself should be API
compatible, so exchanging the file and using tools.c/h from the svn should
also work.

         Georg Acher, acher at in.tum.de
         http://www.lrr.in.tum.de/~acher