AW: [vdr] VDR stops replay due to strong wind condition

martin martin at
Sun Mar 18 18:29:13 CET 2007

So, get rid of legacy or make it at least disabled, configurable with a
start option.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: vdr-bounces at [mailto:vdr-bounces at] Im Auftrag von
Heikki Manninen
Gesendet: Sonntag, 18. März 2007 17:46
An: VDR Mailing List
Betreff: Re: [vdr] VDR stops replay due to strong wind condition

On su, 2007-03-18 at 15:46 +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> You can disable all the cThread::EmergencyExit() calls if you don't want
> this. Maybe I should disable this by default in a future version - and
> until people start complaining because recordings are broken... ;-)

I personally don't believe/experience that driver problems cause broken
recordings nowadays or have been causing them in the past year or two.

I find this behaviour very irritating in VDR - mainly because of the
facts in list thread "Handling of temporarily encrypted channels"

Heikki M

vdr mailing list
vdr at