AW: [vdr] VDR stops replay due to strong wind condition

martin martin at air-maxx.net
Mon Mar 19 19:52:45 CET 2007

Hi!

So to sum up all the eMails - and thanks to the group of people, who are
contributing.

Emergency Exit _is_ needed in case you have: a FullFeatured and/or CAM
system

I personally never had problems with EPG search, grep-ed through my logs,
but no "unknown picture type" or "video datastream broken" ever occoured. I
use xine, in preparation of DVB-S2 h.264.

So my wish is: can I have a knob to disable the emergency exit feature?

Maybe Tero's can give us more input of his error handling script. This
sounds a more reasonable way of handling exceptions.

Thanks a lot to all,
Martin