[vdr] Two Satellites - One Single LNB/ One Quad LNB - One Multiswitch - Three DVB-S cards

Peer Oliver Schmidt pos at theinternet.de
Wed Mar 21 11:14:22 CET 2007

I hate to reply to my self, but this might help detailing

> I want to connect a single LNB pointed to Astra2 and another LNB
> connected to Astra1 each to a different DVB-S card in the same VDR.
> Is this possible?

After browsing the wiki I found the entry for the CA to point to
DVB-S card number. This should work. But what about having two DVB-S
cards connected to a multiswitch for Astra1 and a single DVB-S card
connected to the LNB for Astra2

Best regards

Peer Oliver Schmidt
PGP Key ID: 0x83E1C2EA