[vdr] vdr-xine adjusting audio-volume

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Wed Mar 21 21:41:49 CET 2007

Hi,

Halim Sahin wrote:

> [...]

Actually, the config option is in the Gui tab, but I've looked for it in
the Audio tab.

>>> Thats the right option but it does not work for me.
>>> Perhaps someone can try this too?
>>
>> Just to make sure, you are not going to send digital audio data to an
>> external decoder, are you? In case you are, the above option doesn't
>
> No I don't have any digital output yet.

I've just had a look what how this option works. Actually, this option
enables scaling all audio samples, but -- and that's why it doesn't work
with vdr-xine at the moment -- it uses a different xine-lib stream
property to signal the requested volume.

If you change the volume in xine's UI, it should work though.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de