[vdr] Streamdev and subtitles and HD

Petri Hintukainen phintuka at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 23 20:09:06 CET 2007

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007, Anssi Hannula wrote:

> 2) DVB Subtitles on a VDR VTP client using vdr-plugin-subtitles:
> Seems to work, but streamdev seems to be buggy and crashes often when
> used like this (works better when you enable the "AllowSuspend" option
> in the server).

What streamdev version and where is it available ?
(there are n+1 different patched versions around...)

With current CVS version (vdr-developer.org) I have working
subtitles, I just had to copy config files channels.conf and
plugins/subchannels.conf from server to client.
(I guess this is because of missing section filters ?).

- Petri