[vdr] VDR 1.5.10, Subtitles gets out of sync

JJussi linux-dvb at jjussi.com
Fri Nov 2 10:40:00 CET 2007

Hi!

I just changed to 1.5.10.
I set at Install - DVB menu subtitles on, selecting "Fin - Eng - Sve" as three
subtitles types (yes, I have tried just one, Fin - too)
I set at Keymacros.conf one "User"-key to Subtitles

When I go to channel (YLE 1/YLE 2) what uses subtitles, I get OSD info " DBV
Subtitles", pressing Enter removes that text. But can not see any subtitles
at screen.

Pressing that "User" key brings information that there is subtitles (Fin) at
present and it is selected, but still no subtitles..

Have I forget to do something?!?
--
JJussi