[vdr] VDR 1.5.10, Subtitles gets out of sync

aironet at tigercomp.ro aironet at tigercomp.ro
Sat Nov 3 23:31:03 CET 2007

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Meanwhile I found that it works ok if you change the line
>
>  ts2pes[numTracks++] = new cTS2PES(*SPids++, resultBuffer, IPACKS, 0x00, 0x20 + n++);
>
> in remux.c to
>
>  ts2pes[numTracks++] = new cTS2PES(*SPids++, resultBuffer, 30000, 0x00, 0x20 + n++);
>
> Klaus

I can confirm that Hungarian subtitles (on UPC Direct 19.2) are also
working much better with this "patch". They are well synchronized, the
only strange thing is, that after a very short time the subtitles
dissapears for a fraction of a second, but then it is redisplayed, and
stays until it has to.

Istvan

believed to be clean.