[vdr] xxv-1.0 Release Announcement

Andreas Brachold ml2006 at deltab.de
Sun Nov 4 18:08:48 CET 2007

Hello,

A anonymous VDR User wrote:
> So this is basically competition for vdradmin?

vdradmin himself are anymore maintained and i think thats project are
dead. There only a newer fork named vdradmin-am.

First release of XXV created around March 2005, however vdradmin-am.

But XXV it not a fork, it a complete clean rewrite with another concept.
In my opinion its xxv a better and enhanced alternative.

BTW: We're one big happy Family - vdradmin-am based too on a massive
patch "vdradmin-Bigpatch" from xxv project leader,
see : http://andreas.vdr-developer.org/history/1.html

Take it easy,
Andreas