[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.8.0 plugin

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Tue Nov 13 15:39:58 CET 2007

En/na Graziano Pavone ha escrit:
> I'm currently using xineliboutput for my other client (on a standard
> PC), so this would be my first choice, but I've no problem to switch
> back to vdr-xine (which I used in the past - with the network patch... I
> moved to xineliboutput just because I don't want to patch xine-lib
> everytime anymore..)

Note that 0.8.0 has network support built-in.
A nice feature that vdr-xine has over xineliboutput, is that it
automatically sets itself as the primary device when a connection comes,
and when the connection is closed it restores the previous primary device.
This way I can either watch locally with the dxr3-plugin or remotely
with vdr-xine.

Bye
--
Luca