[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.8.0 plugin

Jörg Knitter joerg.knitter at gmx.de
Tue Nov 13 16:43:57 CET 2007

Luca Olivetti schrieb:
> En/na Graziano Pavone ha escrit:
>
>> I'm currently using xineliboutput for my other client (on a standard
>> PC), so this would be my first choice, but I've no problem to switch
>> back to vdr-xine (which I used in the past - with the network patch... I
>> moved to xineliboutput just because I don't want to patch xine-lib
>> everytime anymore..)
>>

> A nice feature that vdr-xine has over xineliboutput, is that it
> automatically sets itself as the primary device when a connection comes,
> and when the connection is closed it restores the previous primary device.
> This way I can either watch locally with the dxr3-plugin or remotely
> with vdr-xine.

I experienced the same with xineliboutput.

A very interesing feature of xinelibout is the ability to control
deinterlacing, color settings etc. from within the VDR OSD in the
plug-in´s settings. Furthermore, xineliboutput has a function that cuts
and scales letterboxed 16:3 to anamorph 16:9, there is an audio
equalizer and much more...

With kind regards

Jörg Knitter