[vdr] next features?

Georg Acher acher at in.tum.de
Sun Nov 18 14:43:20 CET 2007

On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 02:30:36PM +0100, Reinhard Nissl wrote:

> It would be nice if you could provide a list with pin assignments for
> the 9-pin Mini-DIN connector. I do have a pigtail from an nVidia
> graphics card and I'd like to know where to find for example S-Video.

 8   7   6
5  9  4   3
  2    1

3/5: GND
1: SPDIF-out
6: Y  (Y in YC-mode)
8: U  (C)
9: V  (CVBS)

If you remove the plastic pin of a 4-pin-S-Video plug, it fits nicely
(without any violence...) in the 9-pin socket and has the right pin
assignment. A very strange coincidence ;-)

         Georg Acher, acher at in.tum.de
         http://www.lrr.in.tum.de/~acher