[vdr] vdr-1.5.11 & subtitling problems

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Sun Nov 18 14:51:52 CET 2007

Hi,

Jose Alberto Reguero schrieb:

> I still have problems with this patch and pvrinput and live radio, with
> CRepacker. If I disable CRepacker, the live radio is ok. Any ideas why to
> debug it?

I need some more information. From what I guess, pvrinput provides a TS
stream, VDR runs in transfermode and outputs the remuxed stream via a FF
card. Is this correct?

What are the problems you are seeing with cAudioRepacker enabled?

Are there any problems when you replay a radio recording?

Are there any logfile entries mentioning a problem?

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de