No subject

Sun Nov 18 08:07:45 CET 2007

I don't like the hardware decoder solution : Intel core duo 2 are really
cheap now and don't use that much power...

I built my VDR PC (in fact my only PC...) with such a solution (and a
fanless nvidia gfx card) and I find it perfectly suited for HD.
The most important part from my point of view was the case :

So that I don't have noise from the PC...

I think almost any PC with core duo 2 CPU are enough for perfect H.264

I don't really like closed hardware solution neither...
Grégoire FAVRE