[vdr] next features?

Theunis Potgieter theunis.potgieter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 19:09:42 CET 2007

What about a simple multimedia networking device like the Mvix
www.mvixusa.com

They appear to have a live community in open source development for the
device.
Would have been nice if the device had the  sigma EM8623L and not the
EM8621L, the 21L doesn't support H.264 decoding :(

This would make nice VDR client (add-on) without having to upgrade your
current hardware. I would recommend a device _like_ this to Klaus for
development purposes. The TVix appears to have the EM8623L chip, but I can't
find any references to open source development community.

Theunis