[vdr] next features?

Füley István aironet at tigercomp.ro
Mon Nov 19 10:55:07 CET 2007

PCI-Express has nothing to do with PCI, they're different slots.
I'm selling hardware, and as I said before, current motherboards does not
have 5 PCI slots.
The last boards with 5 PCI slots were these: Asus P5P800, with AGP port,
socket 775 on board 10/100 LAN, DDR 1 support.
I have couple of these on stock, we're using them for servers where we
need a lot of Ethernet ports.
You will not find on any PCI-Express board 5 PCI ports, unless it is a
server dedicated, expensive board.

István
believed to be clean.