[vdr] next features?

clemens kirchgatterer clemens at 1541.org
Tue Nov 20 13:46:36 CET 2007

regarding to:

> But AFAICS unfortunately no gigabit Ethernet (which I'd like have
> in order to record to my server).

> I don't want to lose the ability to record 3 DVB-S transponders
> in parallel, and I also need the DVB-T card.

hmm, may i suggest to stick two of your DVB-S cards into the server
and only keep one for live viewing? this would most likly increase the
chance of getting better client - server integration into vdr as well.
;-) we users of a client server setup like that, have to jump through
hoops regularily, ' cause of vdr's lack for real multi-frontend

best regards ...