[vdr] VDR & EPG documenation

sundararaj reel sundararaj.reel at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 22 16:38:23 CET 2007

Hi,

 I am novice in VDR programming. I tried writing a plugin for getting
EPG data from the Internet and using it. Now a prototype is up and
running.

To debug, extend and maintain the plugin I could use some more
information. I wish I could get my hands on some documentation on the
VDR classes (what they do...) and EPG ( for eg. how/when to set
eventID, TableID ).

I have with me doxygen generated documentation. But I still do not
have something on par with cEvent::FixEpgBugs() kind of comments.

Any help would be welcomed.

Thanks in advance,
Sundararaj