[vdr] lcdproc and Logitech G15 (Illegal instruction) ?

Mike Lampard mike at secnet.net.au
Fri Nov 23 01:31:22 CET 2007

On Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:59:57 am Grégoire FAVRE wrote:
> Hello
>
> Oh I didn't know that :-)
>
> With gentoo patch for the plugin it's pretty straighforward to setup!
>
> Are you using the g15 special keys in order to control VDR somehow ?

well, no... I've been meaning to update the libgraphlcd g15 driver to read the
extra keys from g15daemon, but I've not had the time.  I'm not even sure if
the vdr plugin would use those keypresses, if they were available.  My todo
list is overly long, but investigating and implementing support for this is
on it somewhere :)

> Thank you very much for the info ;-)

Your welcome.

> On 22/11/2007, Mike Lampard <mike at secnet.net.au> wrote:
> > I use the graphlcd plugin personally. much nicer output on the G15 than
> > lcdproc.  http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3566
> > version 1.4+ has support for g15daemon.

Mike