[vdr] streaming to iphone/touch

Leo Márquez leo at calidae.net
Tue Nov 27 20:09:59 CET 2007

Hi,

I just have received a gift, a ipod touch. I have wifi and it is
possible install applications on it.
Google maps, youtube, and other multimedia applications can be installed.

Now I have seen that myhttv can stream live tv to the iphone/ipod touch.
See this:

http://smart-home-blog.com/archives/838

I know that it vdr can be built in mac computers.
Do you think that could be possible build vdr-streamdev to watch tv and
recording in my ipod?
I do not have technical knowledgements to see if it is possible but as I
have readed in the article from the link above:

'Both gadgets handle a specific version of the MPEG-4 standard, as well
as H264 video streams'

What do you think about?

Thanks

Leo